Team Manager – Children’s Services
Pay rate: £38.85
We are currently recruiting for a Team Manager in the Nottingham area.
- To manage the staff team and the associated financial and physical resources efficiently and effectively, ensuring a high standard of professional practice within the team and making positive use of the Service’s information systems.
- To ensure that referrals are dealt with promptly, work allocated appropriately, assessments completed to timescales and case plans progressed speedily to produce positive outcomes for service users and the maximum possible consistency and continuity for children and their families.
- To take lead responsibility for facilitating, co-ordinating and recording interagency strategy discussions and for initiating child protection investigations where indicated.
- To manage a team of social work practitioners engaged in safeguarding and assessment work, family support workers facilitating contact and parenting assessments and team administration staff providing key data for performance .
- To manage staff working at times in isolation and on home visits, ensuring that adequate measures are in place to support staff investigating safeguarding concerns
- To represent the Authority at Court, acting as a witness and managing Care Proceeding in consultation with the Service Manager.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives.
- Ongoing compliance managed for you.
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Lou on 07815461919 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We recruit across all areas of Qualified Social Work. If you are a Social Worker and this is not the role for you, contact us about other roles including IRO (Independence Reviewing Officer), BIA (Best Interest Assessor), MASH, LAC, Children’s Social Work, Adult Social Work, Service Manager, Head of Service, Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager.