If you are interested in becoming a Senior Practitioner – Adults, you will need to have a bachelor’s degree in social work.
A Senior Practitioner is a qualified and experienced professional who works with adults facing a variety of challenges.
Your duties will include:
- Conducting assessments to identify adults’ needs and strengths
- Developing and implementing care plans
- Providing individual and group therapy
- Advocating for adults’ rights and needs
- Connecting adults with community resources
- Educating and supporting families and caregivers
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Sana.Shah@pprsocialcare.co.uk or 07471306880.