We are looking for a Children’s Social Worker with post 2 years experience.
All Experienced Social Workers have the following responsibilities:
- To safeguard children and young people and adults at risk.
- To take a strengths-based approach, which seeks to be inclusive, antidiscriminatory and anti-oppressive, and support others to adopt that approach.
- To gather information from service users, informal networks and other agencies to analyse, summarise and evaluate the information to provide a holistic assessment of needs, balancing risk and protective factors.
- To formulate and produce outcome-focused plans with clear aims and objectives (within the context of managing risk), and support others to do so.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Sana.Shah@pprsocialcare.co.uk or 07471306880.