Discharge Occupational Therapist
HERTFORDSHIRE COMMUNITY NHS TRUST
Permanent Vacancy – “Permanent” Discharge Home to Assess Occupational Therapist – HERTFORDSHIRE COMMUNITY NHS TRUST
Salary: £35,392 to £42,618
Department: Discharge Home to Assess
Pertemps is recruiting for an experienced “Permanent” Discharge Occupational Therapist – HERTFORDSHIRE COMMUNITY NHS TRUST
Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust aims to provide high quality health care to the local community and patients who use its services. It can only achieve this aim through a dedicated and committed workforce. One way the we recognise the value of our staff is by providing a wide range of benefits to improve your experience of working with us.
Their staff are one of our most important resources. They play a key role in ensuring our success. We want you to feel valued and to help with that we offer a wide range of staff benefits. We have included a summary below. For full details please use the contact details and links provided.
Benefits of working for HERTFORDSHIRE COMMUNITY NHS TRUST:
- As an NHS employer, we offer an occupational pension scheme to all eligible employees
- Annual Leave
- Flexible working – To help you achieve an acceptable balance between your commitments inside and outside of the work place, you can request working flexibly to improve your work-life balance
- Cycle to work scheme – Eligible staff can obtain bicycles and equipment through a tax-free rental scheme.
- Eye care vouchers – If you regularly use display screen equipment at work you are entitled to have an eye test paid for by the Trust every 2 years. In addition to a free full eye examination, you will be given a contribution towards a pair of glasses if you need them specifically for VDU use.
- Counselling Service – All of our employees have access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) via website or phone. The EAP is a confidential 24hr support service, paid for by us and provided by an independent company, Vita Health. Along with counselling and emotional support, Vita Health provides advice on a wide range of day-to-day practical issues such as debt advice, legal and financial advice and general family care. As a healthcare worker in Hertfordshire, you will also be able to access free, confidential psychological support from the Here For You mental health and wellbeing service
- Sick pay – As part of nationally agreed terms and conditions, we offer generous sick pay entitlements in excess of statutory sick pay
- Car Lease scheme
- Health service discounts
Are you an Occupational Therapist?
Would you like a dedicated professional to support you in your next move?
If the answer is yes, we’d really like to talk to you.
Please contact Lowrie Roberts at email@example.com for more information.