We are looking for a Children’s Advanced Practitioner.
If you are looking for a new role and have the skills and experience as a Advanced Practitioner, then this job advert may be for you!
Main Purpose of the job:
- To work as an expert social worker on the most challenging and complex cases.
- To model and support others to deliver reflective practice that meets local standards and is congruent with the vision, values and practice framework, promoting relationships and engagement with children, young people and families.
- To support and deputise for the Team Manager providing supervision, advice, mentoring and consultation to newly qualified and less experienced social workers.
- To manage and evaluate the performance of colleagues in line with guidance for Assessed Supported Year in Employment (AYSE) and Council policy.
- To lead on promoting the continuing professional development of colleagues within the service, including facilitating team practice development and group supervision sessions.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Sana.Shah@pprsocialcare.co.uk or 07471306880.