We are looking for a Social Worker to deliver high quality practices and deliver the best possible outcomes for the client and families.
What you will do:
- Meet individuals and families needs.
- To provide assessment, care management and social work services to families.
- Make referrals to other services and agencies
- You will act as an allocated social worker responsible for delivering a statutory social work service to those people who access or need services.
What you need:
- A degree in Social Work or equivalent.
- Registered with Social Work England.
- Completed relevant post qualifying training
- Satisfied enhanced DBS check.
- Excellent spoken and written skills as well as communication skills.
Must have experience in this role
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you: –
- A Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to
- An easy registration process (all done online)
- Referral schemes and incentives
- Ongoing compliance managed for you.
- Prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Matt Hurst on 0161 509 1058 or email email@example.com for more information.
We recruit across all areas of Qualified Social Work. If you are a Social Worker and this isn’t the role for you, contact us about other roles including IRO, BIA, MASH, LAC, Children’s Social Work, Adult Social Work, Service Manager, Head of Service, Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager.