Register With Us |

Register with us

If you are an overseas health and social care worker, we’d like to hear from you!

You can upload a copy of your CV here. One of our consultants will follow up by phone, and explain how we can help you to secure your ideal teaching position in the UK.

Your consultant will ask you some essential vetting questions – this is important because we want to understand your circumstances and where you would best fit with our clients.

Careful screening

During the recruitment process, your consultant will ask about your qualifications and experience. We will need to check that you:

  • Are eligible to apply for Social Work England registration
  • Have a BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS (or HCPC approved equivalent)
  • Have at least 2 years post qualifying experience
  • Are up to date with UK legislation – or are committed to becoming up to date
  • Have previous, relevant experience, in Child Protection teams or similar

You will also be asked to provide a number of essential documents to support your application. It is vital that we are fully satisfied of the authenticity of your application and your suitability to work for our clients in the UK.

More information about our compliance procedures is available here.